Ms. Roth is a member of myriad industry organizations including BetterSchoolFoods, Two Angry Moms, BanTransFat.com, New York Coalition for Healthy School Food, Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood, and the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI)’s National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity (NANA) Coalition, as well as CSPI’s Global “Dump Soft Drinks” Campaign, the “Food Marketing to Children” Work Group, and the “School Wellness Policy” Committee. Ms. Roth is on the Board of Advisors for Women for Family Nutrition (www.wffn.org) and Chairs the Education & Awareness Committee for the Children’s International Obesity Foundation (www.ciofoundation.org) Additionally, MeMe Roth was a nominee for the Institute of Medicine Standing Committee on Child Obesity Prevention.
Steering Committee Members
- American Cancer Society (funded by and controlled by Big Pharma and bankers)
- American Diabetes Association (funded by Monsanto)
- American Dietetic Association (food industry front group funded by ConAgra, Kellogg’s, the National Dairy Council, the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, and Monsanto)
- American Heart Association
- American Public Health Association (CDC front group)
- Association of State and Territorial Public Health Nutrition Directors
- Center for Science in the Public Interest (Rockefeller Foundation front group)
- Directors of Health Promotion and Education (CDC front group)
- National Association of Chronic Disease Directors
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education
- Society of State Directors of Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- United Fresh Produce Association (Monsanto front group)
- Susan Foerster, MPH, RD
- Jeff Sunderlin (member of Healthy Kids, Healthy Futures, which is a front group for the Robert Woods Johnson Foundation and the CDC)
The evidence just keeps piling up and exposing the truth that the so-called “anti-obesity crusaders” are in fact shills for the food industry and the banksters who created the obesity epidemic in the first place.
And how ironic that CSPI, which supposedly pushes a vegetarian agenda, is in fact a member of a nutritional advocacy group alongside a food industry front group funded by the meat and dairy industries.